Delay Spray Sri Lanka STUD 100 – S19
Delay Spray Sri Lanka – STUD 100
Delay spray is a spray that you spray on the penis before engaging in sexual intercourse to help the intercourse last longer. They are intended to keep men from reaching orgasm too quickly.
STUD 100 Delay Spray Sri Lanka contains Lidocaine USP 9.6% w/w (approx. 10mg per metered dose) which acts as a topical desensitizer and does not require a prescription.
– No numbness
– No irritation
– Pleasure excitement
– Safe & reliable, no side effect
– Tasteless and colorless (not easily found by her)
– Effective time 60 minutes (depending on individual circumstances)
Directions for use:
- Insert key or coin and twist to flip open the child-resistant cap.
- The recommended dosage is 3 or more sprays, not to exceed 10, to the head and shaft of the penis.
- Apply 5 to 15 minutes before intercourse.
- Do not exceed 10 sprays in one application, or 24 sprays in a 24-hour period.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).